Thanks to the rapid growth of Life Sciences by Stickyeyes, we’re now looking to increase our network of European-language medical writers across both short and long-term projects.
As a specialist division, Life Sciences by Stickyeyes (LSS) is responsible for developing digital-first marketing solutions for a range of UK and international pharmaceutical and healthcare clients.
The team is currently developing digital marketing campaigns across a number of therapy areas and additional support is now required in project delivery. We are keen to hear from those with experience in a wide range of therapy areas to map against pipeline projects.
Current work encompasses the following territories; Norway (Norwegian), Finland (Finnish), Denmark (Danish) and Sweden (Swedish). Please do let us know if you have experience and/or language skills required to work in these markets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with our lead Account Managers to deliver top-class, technically correct, medical content to time and brief.
- On occasion, providing specialist consultancy to our inhouse team.
This is a flexible position, with work carried out either at home or in our friendly Leeds city centre offices.
If you think you would be right for the job, please send us your CV and some samples of your work
What you’ll need:
- A genuine passion for creating best-in-class digital content that will exceed our clients’ expectations
- At least one year of medical writing experience in a medical communications agency (or equivalent) environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to hit deadlines with ease
- A solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Commercial acumen
Mon, 25 Feb 2019 12:12:16 +0100
Marketing and PR
Language/ English, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.