Work in Poland – we are looking for .NET Developers in Kraków.
Our customer, a multinational corporation, is looking for .NET Developers to their new office in Kraków. They are looking for talented and innovative developers to join their team.
- Working as a part of the Web Development team focused on high-quality deliverables fit business requirements
- Taking part in designing and featuring rollout while cooperating with other team members (BA, QA, and other developers)
- Providing Unit Tests to sustain quality and regression coverage
- Focusing on high-quality deliverables to fit business requirements
- Good understanding of RESTful API architecture and modern web application design
- Confident programming skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming & Design
- 3-5 years of experience in .Net web application development
- ASP.net / MVC
- API development
- Experience with: MS Visual Studio and TFS; SQL Server – TSQL; Windows Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Team working skills
- English at least at B2 level
- Ability to test your code and writing unit tests
- Experience with client onboarding fraud and compliance systems is considered to be an advantage
- Competitive Salary: 10000-15 000 PLN gross/month
- Private Health Insurance
- Multisport Card
- Great Company Environment (friendly and supportive environment, spacious, well-equipped, well-furnished office)
- Free coffee, snacks and fresh fruit in the office
- Modern office located in Kraków Old Town
- Flexible working hours (with a possibility of remote work)
Sat, 16 Feb 2019 13:10:55 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.