We are looking for a motivated network engineer who will take on implementation of Layer 2 and PE devices throughout the PIP network.
- initial configuration and WAN testing on CE devices
- modification of WAN configuration on PE devices during MACD configuration
- implementing L2 and L3 configuration on devices in the MPLS PIP cloud
- testing and troubleshooting on newly delivered circuits
- co-operation with both technical and non-technical teams
- technical knowledge at least on CCENT level (industrial certification is NOT a must)
- knowledge of provisioning and management systems is an advantage (ESP, IPSM, TYRA)
- experience with Cisco routing and switching
- fluent English (both written and spoken)
- flexibility, independence, reliability
- problem-solving skills
- opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global Telco providers in the world
- fulltime employment
- multicultural, challenging and friendly environment
- daily use of languages
- extensive training and further career development (CISCO/ITIL/OLA Academy)
- other employee benefits
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 16:07:07 +0100
OKIN BPS, a.s.
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.