Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career ? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague ? Then this is your position :
Our client is an international award winning IT services provider with world-wide presence. For their new offices in Prague, Czech Republic, they are currently looking for a Network Support Engineer speaking German.
You will provide professional second-line technical support to an external client. The main tasks include :
- Identify and manage the root of incidents
- Provide professional 2ndline support to clients
- Solve technical issues within service agreement
- Contribute with your knowledge to performance reviews and suggest improvements
- Analyze the recurring incidents and solve them through problem management process
The ideal candidate has gained already experience in unified communications support and would like to further develop it.
- German and English on a business level (spoken/written)
- Experience in any of the following network technologies :
- Any IT certification will be considered as a plus
- Dynamic and performance driven working attitude
- Open minded and positive nature
- Interested in further developing acquired IT skills
- Competitive salary above the average of the market
- A chance to work in the company which was recognized and awarded as a Top Employer for providing the best possible work environment
- Working with the exceptional clients which are the leading providers of financial services, health care, media and communication etc.
- International atmosphere with the most talented IT professionals
- Constant support on the direction of career growth within the company
- Extra training and certification opportunities for professional development
- Brand new office with a fresh startup environment enriched with great entertainment activities
- 8 hours work shift between 6 AM to 6 PM
- Extra compensation for providing support to clients outside regular hours on an “on call”
- Start date: 1st of March and 1st of April
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 11:13:42 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.