We are looking for people with passion, new talents who are looking forward to build a successful career here in Portugal.
Become part of our customer service team and use your chance to start an international career. For applicants from all over Europe, we have prepared a transfer package which among other things includes a room in a corporate apartment, the refund of your flight to Lisbon, one free annual flight to your homeland and versatile administrative support directly after your arrival in Portugal.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
We support world-famous brands such as Facebook, Expedia, Photobox and Wish
Competent, friendly and efficient – that is how professional customer service looks today. Be it per phone, e-mail or even chat, you will be our customers´ first point of contact.
Depending on the client, you will act in different industries and you will focus, among others, on tasks such as:
- Customer support for bookings, purchases, or goods;
- Assistance with concerns regarding payment transactions and questions about customer accounts;
- Technical Support for a number of pc-related issues;
- Professional management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns.
- Near native level of written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian or Swedish and good understanding of English (B1 Level);
- Good computer and internet skills;
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Goal-oriented work;
- Flexibility and resilience;
- Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- Long-term development opportunities;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.
Tue, 05 Sep 2017 13:40:08 +0000
Language/ Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.