- Solving customers queries by phone or emails
- Provide excellent level of customer services
- Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients and customers
- Reporting to team managers or team supervisor
- Native or fluent Swedish/Finnish/Danish/Norwegian language and fluent English
- Very good knowledge of computers
- No previous work experience required
- Willing to relocate to Athens, Greece
- Enjoy talking with people by phone and emails
- Able to work in fast- pace and competitive atmosphere
- Flight ticket provided
- 2 weeks free accommodation (breakfast included)
- Taxi transfer from the airport
- Support in finding an apartment to rent
- Competitive basic salary
- Up to 200€ performance bonus per month
- Extra payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays (75%)
- 2 extra salaries per year (Christmas/Easter-Summer)
- 20 days annual paid holiday
- Extra payment for night shifts (25%)
- Special discounts and offers for all employees
- Paid training using the latest technology
- Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialist keeping you updated
- Career development opportunities
- Pension plan
- Health insurance coverage
- International, multicultural modern working environment
- On-site canteen
- Casual dress code
- In house doctor and examination centre
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport
- Free Greek courses
- Welcome event
- Interactive activities: team-building excursions, themed parties, sport events
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
- All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Get instant feedback of your job application or acquire more information about this job opportunity by chatting with us online. Simply go to our website www[dot]dkglobalrecruitment[dot]com and use the form on bottom right of this webpage and start chatting with us.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Thu, 07 Mar 2019 15:56:32 +0100
Language/ Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.