Google fan? Love Google products? Passionate about the web and new technology? If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
• You are responsible for acquiring new customers by qualified leads, closing deals at the agreed budget and subsequently up-selling these if the potential is there
• You understand the customer’s requirements and objectives, and match proper solutions and marketing strategies
• You develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins
• Fluent in Norwegian or Swedish or Danish and good level of English;
• Eligible to work in Portugal;
• Interest in digital marketing or online advertising platforms;
• Exemplary communication and listening skills;
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently;
• Positive mind set;
• Experience in telephone customer support (preferred).
• 4 weeks of intense product and sales training in English;
• On-going Certifications & Education;
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
• Monthly salary with performance-based bonus;
• Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm local time zone;
• Premium location;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Excellent work environment, great colleagues and social arrangements;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the homeland;
Wed, 21 Feb 2018 16:59:32 +0000
Language/ Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.