As a Team Leader you will be the link to our client’s success, you will lead a team of specialized executives in charge of the commercial growth within your business unit. You will work with your fellow team leaders to further expand our services without losing sight of our existing KPIs.
You will oversee the preparation of the forecast, and develop new opportunities with our existing clients and to translate data into concrete actions, analyze reports and ensure planning and targets are achieved both at individual and team level.
You will coach and guide the young and highly motivated team in the growing industry of today: online advertising.
- Manage a sales team of account executives working towards team KPI’s and sales targets
- Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor andshare performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell
- Term planning / forecast preparation and thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Motivate team members to perform outstanding results
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven managerial experience in a sales environment
- Good people skills
- Native level of any of the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- +3 Years of experience in advertising sales
- PPC optimization experience (mandatory)
- Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales.
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid knowledge of different online advertising tools
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
Conditions and Benefits:
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training and specific sales training. All training will be conducted in English and will take place during normal working hours.
- On-going Certifications & Education
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Monthly salary with aggressive performance-based bonus
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Monday to Friday
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package
- Office location surrounded by the sea
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 09:49:15 +0000
Sales & Marketing
Language/ Norwegian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.