We are looking for people with passion, new talents who are looking forward to build a successful career here in Portugal.
Become part of our customer service team and use your chance to start an international career. For applicants from all over Europe, we have prepared a transfer package which among other things includes a room in a corporate apartment, the refund of your flight to Lisbon, one free annual flight to your homeland and versatile administrative support directly after your arrival in Portugal.
We support world-famous brands such as: Facebook, Photobox, Wish and many more in the customer service area.
Competent, friendly and efficient – that is how professional customer service looks today. Be it per phone, e-mail or even chat, you will be our customers´ first point of contact.
Depending on the client, you will act in different industries and you will focus, among others, on tasks such as:
- Customer support for bookings, purchases, or goods;
- Assistance with concerns regarding payment transactions and questions about customer accounts;
- Technical Support for a number of pc-related issues;
- Professional management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and good understanding of English (B1 Level);
- Good computer and internet skills;
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Goal-oriented work;
- Flexibility and resilience;
- Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- Long-term development opportunities;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.
Thu, 04 May 2017 16:39:53 +0000
Language/ Norwegian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.