Manpower's client is is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services.
* About the Role *
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team. The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to requests and assist in the success of this project.
* Key Responsibilities *
• Work with an online tool and validate accuracy of data displaying on certain websites.
• Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures might include additional online research or calling up a B2B customer to verify information.
• Make outbound phone contact with clients when necessary in a courteous, professional and efficient manner. There is no selling involved in this position but proactive phone calls with a purpose of obtaining information.
• Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to customer requirements.
• Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
• Take action on process transactions and handle the same with proper research.
• Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly/annual quality & productivity targets.
• Adhere to process norms and structure.
We are looking for bilingual candidates (English + Swedish OR Finnish OR Norwegian), graduates in any discipline, ideally with some experience in a customer service or content review position in a process-driven environment.
Fresh graduates will also be considered.
To be successful in this role, you will also need to have a very solid knowledge and understanding of the country where your language is spoken. This knowledge should cover geography of the country (road network, administrative boundaries, natural features, urban areas), culture, values and behavior. Typically anyone who has lived in a particular country for a number of years would possess this knowledge.
* You need to have lived in Finland OR Norway OR Sweden for at least 5 years to be considered for this role*
Salary: between 23500 and 24500 (annual)
2000 Euro relocation Offer!
Nice location in Dublin city center!
Snacks on site!
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 12:27:58 +0100
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.