An excellent opportunity has arisen for Norwegian Game Presenter to join a growing gaming company in Malta and work in their state of the art broadcast studios in Malta.
Our client is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed live dealer gaming solutions, working with more top-tier brands than any other provider in this market.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- hosting/presenting Live Roulette and number of different casino games to the camera for live players
- carrying out all gaming operations, including table administration, the gaming process and computer monitor administration; interacting with players verbally and through the live chat system throughout the game using English or the native language of the table
- working with and relaying information to the Live Support Team regarding any operator, system, or chat malfunction
- attending training courses/workshops as required and striving to continually improve his/her own technical skills
- carrying out any other duties as may be requested from time to time.
Previous experience in a customer-facing role would be desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided.
- This position calls for an outgoing, dynamic individual with excellent communications skills and customer service skills.
- The candidate must be able to work well in a team and must have good computer skills.
- Fluency in Norwegian and English is a must.
- The candidate must also have a flexible attitude to changing priorities including changes to shifts and covering colleagues absences when required.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate. Other benefits include:
- Gym Membership
- Privilege Card
- Free Accommodation for the first 2 months
- Paid Flights to Malta
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 13:12:37 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Norwegian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.