Hei! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
We work in partnership with Opel/Vauxhall across Europe. We are currently recruiting for Warranty Assistants to join our team in Luton. Located in state of the art facilities, our team of multilingual experts support a range of languages and assist the Opel/Vauxhall dealer network with the diagnosis and repair of vehicles.
What you can expect day to day:
- Handle warranty claims via phone and email.
- Fully investigating the request using Opel/Vauxhall systems, protocol and procedures.
- Escalating requests that cannot be resolved to other team members, and team leaders located both in the UK and Germany.
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and reacting in a professional, polite and clear manner.
- Accurately logging all Dealer contacts and following up on cases using Opel/Vauxhall database systems.
- Attending team and other meetings for review of issues, assignments, regular discussion.
What we’re looking for:
- Fluency in English & Norwegian or Danish.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build constructive & effective relationships, using appropriate rapport, diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to resolve queries to a high level remotely by telephone/email.
- Good computer literacy – competent in the main Microsoft Office packages.
- Able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Time management skills, able to use time effectively and efficiently.
- Customer focus, dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal & external customers.
Preferred but not essential:
- Automotive knowledge and experience preferred, gained either in a dealership, preferably Opel/Vauxhall, or with an OEM or OEM supplier business.
- Previous experience of handling warranty claims preferred.
- Opel/Vauxhall product experience preferable.
What can we offer you?
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities, including staff canteen.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Client discounts and employee discounts scheme.
- Multicultural, multilingual environment.
- Pension scheme.
- Annual Reward & Recognition ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Relocating to Luton:
If you are relocating we’ll help with travel costs, accommodation on arrival and salary advances to help get you settled.
Luton is in an unrivalled position within the South East of England. Only 30 miles north of London it has easy access to most major cities in the UK owing to its excellent road, air and rail links. Surrounded by the Chilterns, an area of outstanding natural beauty, Luton offers the best of both worlds – a modern town with excellent business opportunities and accommodation with superb countryside on its doorstep, making it a great place to live and work.
Home to more than 215,000 people, Luton has many natural open spaces including seven landscaped parks and recreational areas. There are excellent connections however you choose to travel with excellent road, rail and bus connections. London is just 22 minutes away by train, and London Luton Airport flies to over 100 destinations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Fri, 08 Mar 2019 14:32:53 +0100
Language/ English, Danish, Norwegian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.