The fast-moving world of Internet has created over the last decade new job opportunities for Social Media. The need for safe and user-friendly social network platforms requires people moderating the online content. As a Social Media Moderator, you have the responsibility to provide a better experience for users by screening and moderating unsuitable material that has been published on the Internet.
Your experience in Greece begins with a training of 2 weeks by expert instructors, followed by round tables and continuing education that will enhance your career and CV! This can be your stepping stone to work in sunny Greece & become a Social Media Moderator for the biggest social networking service worldwide!
Get the benefit of living in the city of more than 300 days of sun per year, Athens, while working at an international business park! A closer look at the requirements:
- Excellent comprehension of Norwegian
- Advanced English skills
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms
- Experience in fast-paced work environments
- 14 salaries per year
- Monthly productivity bonus
- Exclusive bonuses for Norwegian speakers
- Modern work environment
- Public health insurance + Private health Package
Trips, parties, events & sport tournaments organised for the employees all over the year
- Flight ticket to Athens, covered by Teleperformance Greece
- Car transfer from the airport
- Assistance with accommodation
– 2 weeks of free hotel accommodation
– Assistance finding the apartment of your choice in modern or historic Athens
– Real estate fee covered by the company
Speak with our recruiters for full job details,
& start your Social Media career in Greece!
Fri, 25 Jan 2019 17:36:34 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Norwegian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.