At Teleperformance, we deliver an outstanding customer experience, at every single opportunity with commitment, passion and dedication to excellence. We nurture a creative atmosphere and believe it is possible to have fun at work. We strive to have people happy at work by establishing a unique environment that brings out the best in people because we believe that a happy employee is a motivated and a productive one!
We invest in our people and we make sure to give them the chances to prove their worth and to grow within the company.
We are looking to add more people to our solid group and we are looking for motivated passionate candidates to join us!
You will cooperate with your colleagues to provide customer care at the highest level as our clients are the world’s most elite brands and we always aim to exceed their expectations!
You will get the chance to work with one of the world leaders in its sector and to relocate to beautiful Greece that offers rich historical sites, wonderful nature, warmth of the sun over the Mediterranean and the Greek culture in a unique experience!
- Fluency in Norwegian and an advanced level in English.
- Politeness, courtesy and excellent communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Visa support
- Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel.
- A highly attractive salary package, twice the average Greek salary
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facilities
- Bonus 3 times a year (Christmas/Easter/Summer)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Bonus after training
- A support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible, including help in finding an apartment
- Continuous training to keep you up to date on products and procedures
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens
- No formal dress code!
- On-site canteen
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- A very international working environment
- A generous bonus for referring new colleagues
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:53:57 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Norwegian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.