Are you passionate about technology? Would you enjoy working with multiple clients? Are you comfortable working in a target driven environment?
Gartner is looking for a Client Relationship Associate to join the Client Services Organization in our newly built, state of the art Centre of Excellence (COE) in Egham. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
- Building relationships with existing clients to drive engagement with their Gartner service
- Proactively seeking to uncover your client’s technology related business initiatives
- Ensuring that your clients receive value from their service by aligning the relevant Gartner resources
- Building relationships with internal Garter teams including Sales partners, to gain insight and manage client relationships
- Collaborating with the Gartner sales team to ensure the client renews their service prior to the cancellation date of the contract
You’re great at:
- Talking fluently in Norwegian and English with your clients
- Working towards and achieving targets
- Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals and IT professionals
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast paced dynamic environmen
- Planning and organizing your time effectivel
- Delivering customer service and passionate about delivering value to clients
- Communicating a clear and concise message verbally or via email
You may have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience within a professional business setting or 1-2 business related internships
- Previous experience in a technology related industry
- Fluency in an additional European language
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- Free on site gym membership with Nuffield Health
- An upbeat, positive working environment
- Limitless career growth
- World class training & coaching
- A great office with a restaurant, Starbucks, a rooftop terrace and great transport links to central London and Heathrow airport
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 12:28:22 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.