Our multinational partner focuses on customer service management and commercial operations support with a focus on the EMEA zone. The company started its operation in 2004 in Hungary. Now It’s time for you to experience their really solution-focused and customer-friendly corporate culture. Join them now as:
Norwegian speaking customer support specialist
As a Customer Support Professional, you will have to keep contact and build a strong relationship with the company’s clients and partner departments in order to find the best solution for the upcoming problems. The main focus of the role is to support all business area’s activities to run smoothly.
- Act as a central point for all relevant functions, such as supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, sales and external partners
- Be responsible for your customer portfolio from order placement until the delivery has been made
- Support and troubleshoot mainly logistic issues of your customers
- Build strong relationships with your own portfolio of customers
- Active communication with different departments (Customers, Sales, Sales Operations, Internal CS contacts, Operations, Treasurer's Credit, Controllers)
- Use systems like SAP and CRM on daily basis
- Use email as the primary way of communication with customers (just 20% of your time will be on the phone)
- Meet your customers occasionally
- Have regular trainings and team meetings
- Be involved in various company projects (around 10% of your time)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Advanced oral&written knowledge of English & Norwegian (language skills will be tested)
- 0-3 years of work experience in an office environment
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Result-oriented personality
- Strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Please note, that EU citizenship is a MUST!
- High-level benefit package: soft skill and process training, further opportunities to improve your language skills, regular cafeteria elements, outstandingly advantageous holiday settlement
- Opportunities to get to know the company’s business ’out of your box’ in case of your high performance (e.g. visiting onsite colleagues abroad)
- Possibilities to be rotated horizontally or to start building your career as a Team Leader
- Goal-oriented, problem solver mindset, a supportive point of view
- Opportunities to have fun on the company’s regular social events
Fri, 08 Mar 2019 09:45:56 +0100
Language/ English, Norwegian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.