Norwegian Speaking Customer Support
€23,805 bonus up to €2k a year
Our client requires candidates with general interest in photography.
The role involves providing first-line technical support for basic or routine photography related queries for a leading camera manufacturer.
Ensuring high levels of customer service and successfully complete training activities to maintain technical and product knowledge
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency
- Written and oral fluency in English and Norwegian.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening, probing & reading
- Ability to employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond customer frustrations to solve customer problems
- Ability to employ patience and self-control in handling irate customers
- Ability to follow proper procedures and work within established guidelines
- Ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way
- Adapts well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Be able to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
- 20 days annual holiday 9 statutory days entitlement
- Free Parking
- Games Room / Breakout area
- Pay for Performance bonus program
- Discounts with various high street brands
- €23,805 – 25,805 per year
Sat, 23 Feb 2019 18:08:11 +0100
Language/ English, Norwegian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.