If you have a natural interest and passion for sports and outdoor activities this is the job for you. We are interested in people with a free and sports oriented spirit with a strong and professional customer service mindset. All applicants should possess an interest in providing excellent costumer service, an optimistic mind-set, and the ability to work in a team atmosphere.
– Provide first class customer satisfaction at all times by taking necessary steps to assist and support our customers.
– Handle incoming customer contacts (via telephone, e-mail, chat or other channels) while creating and logging tickets into the system.
– Make outbound contacts to consumers (via telephone and email) in response to generated issues by following up with additional information or updates.
-Update tickets in accordance with proper logging procedures.
– Ensure correct presentation of the client's corporate and brand images in all interactions.
– Attend all trainings to gain expert knowledge and understanding of all products and procedures relevant to the service.
– Provide proactive feedback to team leaders regarding new solutions, potential escalations or service issues in order to proactively find solutions in cooperation with the company if not within SELLBYTEL guidelines.
– Improve knowledge database by assisting in the documentation of product FAQ and updating evolving procedures.
-Norwegian native speaker
-Active listening skills
-Outgoing and open minded
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
-Full-time and Indefinido contract
-Salary: 16.732,21 euros gross/year + up to 3600 euros gross/year in bonus
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00
-Internal Development Program
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 10:26:05 +0100
SELLBYTEL | Webhelp Group
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Norwegian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.