Norwegian Technical Support needed in Athens!
A global leader in Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services in the multilingual sector and deliver multi-channel support to their clients across Europe. Their site in Athens is growing by the day and they are looking for candidates to start with them as soon as possible. The experience gained within the company will add great value to your CV.
Be a part of a multinational company and enjoy lots of benefits!
• Ensure client satisfaction by offering specialized advice
• Identify the best solution for customer queries
• Solve the technical issue of customers
• Provide basic troubleshooting
• Handle customer queries by phone, email or chat
• Fluent Norwegian and fluent English speaker
• Ready to relocate to Athens Greece
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Excellent knowledge of computer and technology
• Customer Service experience
• The extra salary for working on weekends (especially Sundays), holidays, overtime
• Flight ticket to Greece will be provided
• 2 weeks accommodation in a hotel
• Free Greek language courses
• Opportunity for growth and development of your career
Thu, 14 Mar 2019 11:17:41 +0100
Head Hunt International
Language/ Norwegian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.