We are currently recruiting a Business Developper to support our Sales team in Italy. This is a 6 months internship based in Milan.
What you’ll do
You will help us build and improve a comprehensive database of critical customer and prospect information and enhance the data quality within our existing system. Primary duties of the Customer and Prospect Database Intern include utilizing a variety of techniques to collect, query and analyze large amounts of data. The database will be used to identify sales and marketing opportunities, facilitate sales territory alignment, and aid our marketing management by providing key competitive insights.
- Interact with our Sales and Marketing team to capture existing customer knowledge
- Deploy customer calls, surveys and follow-up with customers as appropriate for contact discovery, enterprise mapping and account intelligence
- Involvement in event invitation processes and follow-up
- Perform internet and LinkedIn searches to collect additional customer and prospect information
- Update our CRM system and Marketing database (MDPD) to enhance the data quality for customers and prospects
- Provide administrative support to members of the Sales and Account Development department
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management supporting Marketing and Sales programs
What you should bring
- University student
- Being confortable handling phone calls
- Familiarity with email and web marketing as well as sales metrics
- Interest in tech/B2B Marketing
Per candidarsi potete cliccare qui: http://bit.ly/2ylvkPX
Recruiter, specializzato in Social Recruiting ed Advanced Sourcing, con 5 anni di esperienza in startup e corporate in Lituania, Polonia, Italia, Asia ed Irlanda. Background in Inbound Marketing & Sales certificato Hubspot ed Hootsuite.
Nel 2018, insieme a Lacerba, abbiamo creato il primo corso e-learning di Online Jobseeking, una Masterclass che ha ottenuto +2.000 studenti italiani iscritti.
Collaboro con Eurodesk dal 2018 ed attualmente lavoro in una città che non smette mai sorprendermi…Dublino. Ci vediamo su LinkedIn!