You want to start your career with Digital Marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies?
If you are motivated, creative and open-minded, we might have the perfect job for you!
Start your career in digital marketing in an innovative and international company that is still working as a start-up.
Do you have new ideas? Tell them! Every minute changes are made and you can have an efficient and innovative influence.
Make a new international experience in sunny Lisbon.
Looking for a job in sales or customer service? Both options are open to you! Your main tasks are:
– You have your own portfolio of business customers and your own schedule.
– Analyze the problems and/or inquiries of business customers and solve them via chat, mail & phone.
– Advice on online marketing products and strategies as well as the implementation of marketing campaigns.
– Support business customers in recovering account information and making payments.
– Identify sales opportunities and sell products to customers.
– Adaptation of existing processes to develop alternative solutions or to solve critical or more complex processes and take them to the next level.
– Achieve high customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
– You have a mother tongue level in Danish + a good English level (at least B2).
– You have completed secondary school or already have a Bachelor-degree.
– You already have experience in customer service or sales.
– You are familiar with social media.
– You are a strategic thinker.
– You strive for excellence and professionalism.
– You have excellent communication and listening skills.
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities.
– Contract type: a long-term fixed-term contract for 12 months, which can be renewed every year.
– Working hours: Mon – Fri 8 to 18h (40h/week)
– Training: 5 weeks incl. Google Ads certification (useful for future employers)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.300 €. gross/month + monthly bonus
b) without accommodation: 1.500€ gross/month + monthly bonus
(*) Compensation of training time if successful: 50% of your hourly wage (lower taxes)
– For international candidates:
• Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months
• Pick up from the airport
• Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
• Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. on your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking courses, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
– Real career opportunities in various career paths
This project is not for you? Send us your resume anyway, we have many other possibilities that we can discuss with you!
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 10:12:03 +0100
Sales & Marketing
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.