An international capital group, importer, exporter and supplier of non-food and food consumer goods to the world’s leading chains of stores is looking for talented and experienced people. The company focuses on people with a proactive attitude, who are eager to work and develop in multicultural environment among specialists in many fields. If you want to be a part of it, look for opportunity to improve your professional skills and likes to be challenged- than join us.
WITH US, YOU CAN LEARN NEW THINGS AND DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS IN THE SCOPE OF:
· Manage and monitor several channels of communication: live chat, phone, letter, email, messenger and online comments.
· Interact one-to-one with different audiences: customers, brand followers and ambassadors and business partners.
· Provide assistance and clear doubts about where, why and how to purchase products, as well as guide the users on how to use, troubleshoot and return purchased items.
· Interact with and engage users at different stages of the purchase journey.
· Tack and implement actions to improve customer satisfaction.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
· Bachelor's degree, technical education will be an advantage.
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
· Fluency in Polish is mandatory as well as English at business level (oral and written)
· Portuguese knowledge will be considered a plus (oral and written).
· Interpersonal skills.
· Problem analysis and problem-solving.
• Interesting and demanding tasks that give the opportunity for professional and personal development.
• Opportunity to learn about unique purchasing and sales processes.
• Work in a multicultural dynamic environment.
• Fixed remuneration and annual bonus.
• A rich package of benefits.
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 10:27:11 +0000
Language/ English, Polish, Portuguese
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.