- Responsible for the flight department
- Responsible for the transfer department
- Organise all transfers to and from the airport
- Building strong external supplier relationships, such as with the Airlines and transport providers
- Preparation of all departure and arrival lists
- Responsible for communication with the coach and taxi suppliers to ensure they are fully aware of the schedule so customers receive an efficient and punctual service
- Be able to adapt in times of change due to the nature of the industry
- Work effectively under pressure
- To ensure that the Net Promoter Score is in line with company expectations
- Monitor all processes to ensure customer delivery is as efficient as possible.
- Deliver coaching and training of new joiners and colleagues
- General administration tasks
- Able to communicate effectively in English, verbally and written
- Minimum 3 years in an administration role
- People leader able to encourage and develop others to improve performance
- Being able to delegate, cooperate and coordinate with colleagues
- Able to build strong internal/external relationships
- Organised to meet tight deadlines
- Strong decision making skills and effective at problem solving
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible on working hours during peak season
- Able to travel internationally approximately 5% of the year
- Advanced excel skills enabling production of formulas to deliver detailed MI data.
- Operational/Agency Management experience
- Educated to University degree or equivalent
Technical / professional qualifications:
- High level of IT literacy and use of Microsoft office packages
- Good knowledge of In-house products
- External Tourism / Business qualification
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 09:08:58 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.