At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for drivers and delivery partners-our community-is a
core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service
executed in the smartest, most efficient way. Operations Support Representatives are all about helping and
educating drivers and delivery partners. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our
most passionate evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve
problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved
promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community. We are looking for someone with
strong bias for action and autonomy to help us launch and grow our business in Barcelona and the northeast
territory of Spain.
What you´ll do
● Grow number of delivery partners on the platform: acquire delivery partners, inform them about how to
use the app, engage them to make a good use of the platform.
● Resolve complex problems for delivery partners quickly and with highest quality delivery using various
support platforms (email, chat, phone)
● Be able to learn and master multiple systems (knowledge base and various contact management
● Communicate quickly and effectively to various levels internally at Uber and externally to users as
● Be a subject matter expert on processes and may help internal Uber CSRs as well as users with
complex problem solving
● Triage urgent issues, escalate to appropriate stakeholders, and drive them to resolution as necessary
● Speed: Take ownership and do what it takes to get the job done.
● Travel 4/5 days a week.
● A bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
● High level of English and Spanish
● Advanced MS Excel user.
● Incredible empathy and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be an advocate
for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
● Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on
● Eloquence. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're explaining a new policy
to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support
issues over email.
● Passion. You love Uber. You are driven by helping others and being at the forefront of a highly visible,
● Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking
for with answers to their true issues. You read quickly, process information quickly, and respond in
writing with the highest level of grammatical excellence.
● Skills for handling many complex and urgent issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of
● Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people
learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
● Being an Uber evangelist – you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to ride and
partner with Uber.
Thu, 07 Mar 2019 10:55:54 +0100
TSP | International
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.