Go Real Europe makes journeys to foreign countries easy and stress-free. Our travellers instantly create custom itineraries on our website, and book everything they need in one step. They also get detailed travel information, making the trip as easy to experience as it was to create.
We accomplish this with two things; great people and great technology. We are looking for individuals who not only love travel, but who want to make travel better. They need to be globally-minded problem solvers who think differently than the typical tourist.
As Operations Director, you will report to the CEO and be responsible for the effective performance of the organisation with direct oversight of most areas of the business including; Technical, Sales, Customer Care, Marketing, Finance HR/administration.
– You will provide strong leadership and guidance to managers and teams under control
– Create effective strategies for monitoring and improving all teams and individual’s performance (including, sales, marketing, product development and finance)
– Act as key contact for major external partners.
– Analyse, plan and manage company’s strategic growth.
– Seek opportunities to improve company’s processes and drive positive change within departments
– Take ownership for and effectively manage critical situations within the business
– Lead budget planning
– Create a strategy to ensure that employees feel valued and have opportunities for learning and growth within the business
– You will be a strong people manager with provable operational management experience.
– You will have experience of leading cross functional teams and having a positive impact in all key departments
– You will be a key partner to the CEO, taking over day to day responsibility for operations while keeping him informed of events and progress within the business
– You will be able to manage growth and change in the business without disrupting current operations
– You will be able to demonstrate a track record of successful commercial growth and budgeting
Please read the follow text regarding data protection and then copy and paste it into your application to us:
I wish to increase my chances of future employment and I would like Dorset Recruitment
s.r.o., ID No. 246 92 336 to provide me with services to help me secure a job opportunity and to introduce me to potential future career opportunities.
I acknowledge that Personal Data obtained from me may be extended by public registers and public portals data if the situation requires.
I therefore agree with the processing of my personal data for the purpose of keeping my records.
I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting Dorset Management s.r.o. at
I grant my consent for a maximum period of 3 years.
Click here to view our full data protection policy http://dorsetrecruitment.cz/gdpr/
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 10:20:51 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.