Our client takes on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world. They welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
The Restaurant Operations Coordinator, Money role is a unique opportunity to scale best-in-class processes and tools across Portugal and have a direct impact on the success of the food delivery business.
This role calls for a combination of analytical thinking, process focus, as well as strong operational execution skills to build things from the ground up and get stuff done, at scale.
- Native Level of Portuguese
- Advanced Level of English
- Run and be the owner of processes to streamline the payment, invoicing and reporting information for our restaurant and delivery partners
- Drive product and process improvements
- Engage with external accounting firms to create educational materials for our partners on how to manage payments and taxes derived from the use of our platform
- Be locally aware by staying close to the operations team and our partners and anticipate pain points related to payments, invoicing and reporting
- Recently graduated with a Bachelor or Master degree
- Good communication skills in Portuguese and in English
- One year of previous sales experience is a plus
- Creative mindset that enjoys experimentation and problem-solving as well as willingness to take bold bets despite the risk of failure
- Data-driven decision-making mentality, sound business judgment, and the ability to back your analysis up with meaningful analytical thinking. Proficiency in Excel is required, SQL knowledge is a plus
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly
- Strong project management and organization skills with the ability to drive execution of large scale projects through complex and fast-paced environment
- Great collaborator and someone who proactively partners across teams
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Passion. You love the food industry. You are driven by helping others and being at the forefront of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- Competitive salary
- 6 months contract with renewal possibility
- A high impact position where your ideas and suggestions matter
Wed, 06 Mar 2019 09:54:59 +0100
Language/ English, Portuguese
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.