This highly successful international company are looking for an Operations Manager to manage customer service and performance within the German Non Voice Call Centre aligning outcomes to meet the operational goals and the strategic objectives of Customer Care strategy.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for maintaining and driving a 'customer driven' culture of continual improvement providing a challenging and rewarding environment in which employees develop, take ownership and become empowered to contribute to meeting business goals. The Operations Manager will be responsible for improving customer service by managing people, establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results and implementing changes.
The Operations Manager responsibilities include:
- Motivate and inspire direct reports to lead their teams to success conducting regular coaching and mentoring session to ensure the highest level of performance
- Lead and become a cultural advocate for initiatives to increase employee engagement
- Work closely with HR on all aspects of people management including absence management.
- Report to the Contact Centre Manager to ensure achievement of service levels and consistency in communication and operational processes and procedures
- Manage and improve internal quality and customer satisfaction performance measures. Calibrate quality reviews with the Rest of Europe Contact Centre
- Resolve and drive measures to reduce complex or contentious/complaint issues, acting as the escalation point for the German teams.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a Contact Centre leadership role, where individual and sole accountability for meeting SLA’s and Quality was part of the role.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of working in a multilingual environment
- Strong organisational capacity with a tried and tested system for diary management, completing actions and monitoring other's completed actions.
- A track record of building personalised relationships with customers.
- Experience of CSAT and management in a multichannel Contact Centre environment would be advantageous
- Preferably Fluent in German written and verbal
The normal duties of this role will involve the requirement to work shifts which may include early starts, late finishes, weekend and bank holiday working.
This is an excellent role for a career minded professional who enjoys multilingual – multicultural environments and wants to work in a positive productive and high achieving environment.
- Salary £35,000 to £42,500 per anum
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Health Cash Plan Benefit
- Pension Scheme
- The normal duties of this role will involve the requirement to work shifts which may include early starts, late finishes, weekend and bank holiday working.
Athena Resourcing Solutions is an employment agency and employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from candidates of all races, genders, ages, religions and beliefs, sexual orientations and people with disabilities. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are very sorry but it is not always possible to respond to each applicant personally. Only those applicants who are short listed for the position can be contacted. If you have not heard from us within two days please assume that your application for this particular position has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV to us and/or applying for any job vacancy advertised by us, you agree to your data being processed by us and to receive job alert emails / job related information or other career development related information.
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 12:55:00 +0100
Athena Resourcing Solutions
36.000 € – 42.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.