We are searching for an experienced Operations Manager to support the Client Delivery Manager in the day-to-day running of our Sales through Service teams.
You will provide a clear knowledge and understanding of financial requirements to ensure that client objectives are met whilst maintaining productivity and profitability.
* Ensure that productivity, service levels & quality outcomes are consistently delivered to client's expectations whilst maintaining a positive culture & high levels of team morale.
* Lead successfully, coach, develop, monitor & build a team or teams.
* Ability to challenge the “norm”, identify better ways of working & implement them
* Report metrics to the client & offer recommendations whenever possible, in a pro-active fashion.
* Be an ambassador for the Contact Centre and CPM always & act as a role model to other team members.
* Possess a clear understanding of client's requirements, together with a detailed understanding of CPMs operational capabilities.
* Ensure you understand the KPIs and SLAs on your account. Ensure your team (TLs & agents) have a true understanding of their targets. SLAs should be displayed in your team area.
* Ensure that the team is focused on achieving & exceeding set targets.
* Attend weekly / monthly status meetings for each of your clients & make a strong management contribution.
* Coach, mentor & develop your team to deliver exceptional customer service, achieve targets, produce quality calls, meet & exceed agreed productivity & service levels.
* Ensure regular call monitoring is undertaken (when language ability permits).
* Communicate effectively at all levels ensuring excellent working relationships are developed & maintained in the CC throughout CPM & with the respective clients.
* Implement & maintain effective working practices in a team environment ensuring that all CC standards are maintained.
* Proactively manage resource to achieve targets.
* Assess & review teams & individual performance, introducing performance management & improvement measures to maintain & improve overall performance.
* Ensure that development of team members is paramount, through appropriate use of performance reviews, monthly 121s & appraisals.
* Excellent level of spoken and written English.
* Microsoft Proficient, particularly Excel.
* Accurate in data capturing, high attention to detail.
* A Minimum of 1yr's team management experience in a similar environment.
* Strong team player with the ability to work with a varied level of CPM personnel
* Highly motivated with a drive to sell, achieve & exceed targets
* Enthusiastic with a positive attitude, you continuously strive to proactively enhance all aspects of team performance.
* Excellent people management skills.
* Ability to build and develop a team.
* Ability to communicate at all levels.
* Excellent coaching skills and able to develop individual's performance at all levels
* Displays a pro-active and innovative approach to problem solving in all elements of team management.
* Able to work under pressure & to meet challenging targets
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 13:20:57 +0100
CPM INTERNATIONAL TELEBUSINESS S.L.
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.