Are you certified in Banking, Business or Management?
Do you possess a drive to learn and grow?
Our client is a private credit institution operating under the European Union banking regulatory framework. They are licensed and regulated by the MFSA to operate outside Malta and offer two main lines of products, card/store value and micro-lending.
An Operations Officer is required to form part of the business team responsible for corporate customers. The chosen candidate will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for:
- Providing support in the on-boarding and screening process of new clients
- Performing due diligence checks and assist in the ongoing monitoring of existing customers
- Conducting customer reviews according to internal policies and procedures
- Liaising with all internal departments regarding any compliance issues
- Identifying risks associated with customer transactions and reporting such risks and compliance gaps
- Ensuring that all AML and KYC requirements and procedures are followed appropriately
- Producing reports on a regular basis, as directed or requested by the Operations Manager;
- Assisting in market research and analysis together with the implementation of new projects as required from time to time;
- Inputting, maintaining and managing customer data, within the system
- Answering customer queries, in a timely and professional manner
- Scheduling and attending customer meetings with the Operations Manager and recording meeting minutes
- Providing customers with accurate information regarding the Bank’s products and services
- Keeping abreast with current and new legislations, laws, directives and regulations
- Diploma and /or Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Business, Management or equivalent
- Excellent command of English language
- Conversant with MS Office tools
- A good eye for detail and high-performance standards
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Aptitude to work proactively, independently, as well as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Be energetic and have a positive attitude
- Good customer service skills
You will join a team of hard-working, cross-functional collaborators within a company that invests on growth and development in an environment that provides plenty of opportunities within and outside the role.
Fri, 14 Dec 2018 12:17:15 +0100
People and Co
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.