We are a team of young, dynamic and creative individuals, passionate about working in Europe and who believe in the added value of languages and international experience.
We are constantly on the lookout for new innovations that have the potential to change your future, aiming to ensure that our user-friendly and personalised services make finding the right job or candidate a better and simpler experience.
We are looking for new colleagues to join our fast growing international Sales Department.
You will be responsible for your own group of countries.
The main tasks you will be doing are:
- Building a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of ELJ on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new clients
- Account Management
- Build good long term relationship with your clients and improve the ELJ Experience
- Discuss the needs of your clients
- Make outbound calls to follow up on clients' demands
- Encourage your clients to post their job offers
- Advise your clients how to use ELJ
- Inform your clients about the latest development within ELJ
- Identify sales opportunities and close (customized) deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Business Development
- Analysis of goals and strategy with the team
- ELJ is a start-up and we always open to new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- You are a friendly and positive team player and you would love to work in an international environment.
- ELJ is a start-up; you are flexible and there is room to take initiative and bring in new ideas to develop the company further.
- You are proactive, eager to learn, not afraid of responsibility and highly motivated.
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, retail etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry.
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have excellent listening and communication skills.
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- Proficiency level of English.
- 6 month internship in Barcelona city centre.
- Work in an international team
- ELJ is growing; possibility to incorporate to the commercial team after the internship.
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Compensation: 500€/month.
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week (from15: 00 o´clock)
- If required we can provide you with relocation support:
- Applying for A NIE
- Opening a Bank account
- Finding an apartment
Fri, 28 Sep 2018 16:26:46 +0200
Europe Language Jobs
Internship / Apprenticeship
Language/ English, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.