Our client, an international company active in the travel industry, is looking forward to welcoming a new member of the Hebrew speaking B2B team in the heart of Europe, the beautiful Prague!
This job offer represents an opportunity to gain relevant experience on the business-to-business level for junior candidates who would like to join a stable, international company with lots of growth opportunities.
What do you get:
- Fresh, wonderful offices with a relax&gaming zone in the heart of historical business park of Prague
- Friendly and welcoming team members, international environment and support from your future team leader on your career path
- Useful experience in the area of B2B – communication skills, the ability to negotiate and a more powerful mindset
- Competitive salary within Prague market and a comfortable life in a city where 25% of the working people are expats, too
This career choice will generally open the door for you to many other directions, such as Account Management or Customer Service Management.
Your tasks will be:
- Resolve inquiries and issues raised by the hotels and other business partners
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and service level
- Proactively foresee issues and resolve them in a timely and professional manner
- Have a lot of fun with your colleagues and gather plenty of experience on the phone and via email with our business partners!
What is needed to apply:
- Good written and oral knowledge of English + near-native level of Hebrew
- University education OR 1-2 years of experience in an office job, or in a job where good communication skills are a must
- Drive and passion to improve yourself, learn more and nurture your career
NOTE that only candidates with valid work permit for EU or at least 2-years visa for the Czech Republic will be accepted for the interview process.
Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:37:44 +0100
Language/ English, Hebrew
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.