Our client is a worldwide known car manufacturer and its Customer Service Center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers. Their philosophiy is to exeed customer expectations while providing the best service possible. Customer service means for our client passion and dedication, day by day – a key performance to build up strong and lifelong client relations.
For their B2B Support team they are currently looking for a German-speaking Order Management Representative (m/f/d) in Maastricht.
Description and responsibilities
- Proactively and continuously monitoring all incoming communication channels from B2B customers and respond to their queries in a timely and professional manner
- Providing information and assistance as well as resolving incoming inquiries and issues concerning shipping, invoicing, licenses for after sales equipment and applications in German and English
- Making appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in relevant system (e.g. ticketing system)
- Identifying and escalating complex issues where necessary
- Buddying/ training tasks mentoring junior staff
This is a full-time position (40 h/ week) from Monday to Friday in dayshift.
- Very good communication skills in German, in verbal and written form
- Fluency in English
- Experience in customer support/ problem solving business processes is a big plus
- Commercial/ accounting experience is an advantage
- Affinity with the car trade, technology and/ or electronic equipment
- Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
- MS Office knowledge
- Ability to understand the relationship between internal and external processes and how tools and support systems interact
Our client offers you in exchange a job opportunity in an ambitious, professional, dynamic and multicultural working environment plus
- An attractive salary in addition to a variety of bonuses (for example shift work bonuses)
- Generous relocation package including 8 weeks housing and reimbursement for first arrival, housing fee and moving costs
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
- An extensive initial training at the beginning and a follow-up buddy programm
- Great changes for your personal and professional development
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 10:37:29 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.