Treats incoming orders from AB InBev country organizations & Customers according to the order process definitions to ensure deliveries and invoicing to customer according to agreed SLA´s
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Capture all incoming orders from customers or AB InBev country organizations by fax, email, EDI.
- Enter orders in SAP and other systems according to the official way of working.
- Verify completeness, availability of product, customer credit, (and pricing), verify if specific logistic rules are met. The order taker must also take into account the specifications of the Customer master data.
- Monitor and solve customer´s and CSC agent´s ad-hoc requests and issues as well as potential system failures that don’t require interaction with customers.
- Archive documentation received from customers
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Analytical skills and attention to detail / Reliability / Responsibility / Punctuality
- Interpersonal skills / Assertiveness & Communication
- General business sense / customer & service oriented mindset
- Stress resistance / Proactive attitude / Positive mindset
- Highly results focused
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience in working in an ERP environment preferred
- Experience with SAP order module preferred but not necessary
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluency in English
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education level: high school
- Technical skills: Knowledge of SAP or other ERP applications welcomed; Computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Macro´s)
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Order Management Senior Analyst UK
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 16:36:40 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.