REED is currently cooperating with numerous shared service centres located in Prague who offer great job and career progression opportunities to the right candidates. For their multilingual & multinational order management team we are looking for candidates with Hungarian or Romanian language skills. If you have previous experience or knowledge of Customer service area and you would like to be part of a growing international company this could be the right opportunity for you!
As a Customer Order Specialist you will be responsible for:
· Receiving orders, order processing and order confirmations
· Answering queries from customers and sales teams
· Checking of product availability
· Managing various logistics activities related to order processing
· Creating of debit and credit notes
· Building of good relationship with client
To be an ideal candidate you should match these criteria:
· Some previous experience with order administration in a sales support, customer service or logistics position is ideal
· Knowledge of excel is necessary
· Knowledge of SAP software is an advantage
· Friendly, pleasant, and communicative personality
· intermediate level of English and advanced Hungarian or Romanian
Our client offers:
• international working environment
• learning and development: functional and soft skills
• possibility to participate in interesting and challenging projects
• flexible working hours, possibility to work from home
• additional holidays
• sick days
• meal vouchers
• sport vouchers
• contribution to pension fund
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Salary level: very attractive, depending on experience level
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 12:24:56 +0000
Language/ English, Hungarian, Romanian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.