Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
We are looking for a Order Management Associate with a fluent level of OR/AND for a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Sant Joan Despí. This person will be joining the Order to Cash department, and will be responsible for receiving and reviewing orders in a timely and accurate manner.
As an Order Management Associate, you will join the Order to Cash department, and you will be responsible to manage Order to Cash activities related to Order Management, Order Fulfillment and Billing.
Your main responsibilities will include:
– Receiving, reviewing and processing of manual orders in a timely and accurate manner, and reviewing issues related to orders.
– Processing and ensuring return requests policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
– Performing validation and resolution of customer complaints, including liaising with appropriate internal functions and/or directly with customers.
– Performing analysis and supporting resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/or communication with customers.
– Receiving and driving of timely resolutions or closures of standard/routine order-related customer queries, complaints and feedback.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
– University Degree or equivalent is a plus (equivalent with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management).
– Excellent level of Dutch OR/AND French. Conversational level of English.
– 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
– Advanced MS office.
– Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience is a plus.
– Highly customer oriented.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to prioritize, analytical skills and ability to multi-task.
ALREADY LOCATED IN SPAIN IS A HUGE PLUS
– Permanent contract (Starting with a 7 month contract)
– Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
– Company Buffet (1,7€ / day)
– Dynamic and international environment.
– 23 days of holidays
– Free drinks and beverage
– Discount in their products and other services.
– Other social benefits
Thu, 14 Mar 2019 11:56:09 +0100
Talent Search People – Native Speakers
Language/ English, French, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.