Who are we ?
Zebra Technologies is a global leader in the field of new technologies. Since its founding in 1969 our company has become a company whose products (such as barcode printers, barcode scanners, RFID technology, handheld computers, wireless solutions and many more) are sold in more than 100 countries all over the world. Zebra acquired the Enterprise business of Motorola Solutions in 2014. We tailor to the needs of our customers drawing on our long-standing experience involving innovation, quality and vision.
What we do?
The Order Management department is a part of the Supply Chain organization. The scope of our department includes end to end processing of hardware and software orders for Zebra products, communication with external customers from the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region, supporting various internal teams and post sales customer service.
What can you look for?
The Order Management Representative reports to a Team Leader/Supervisor and is responsible for his/her portfolio of external customers in EMEA region. Your core responsibilities will include:
• Processing hardware and software purchase orders from receipt to billing in our IT systems
• Daily management of all open orders and cooperation with distribution centers in UK and in Netherlands to ensure on time deliveries to customers
• Work closely and liaise with sales teams and other Zebra associates to resolve and escalate problems ensuring high internal customer satisfaction
• Communicate with external customers, provide them information related to their orders and shipments and help foster good relationships with them
• Working in a team oriented environment with focus on work efficiency and continuous process improvement
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our dynamic and international team which is part of the Order Management department. You need to:
• have an advanced knowledge of Russian & English language
• ability to work with different PC systems, and data entry skills
• have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel
• have a professional work attitude
• be customer focused
• be detail-oriented
• be willing to learn new skills from aspects of sales support and customer care
• be a reliable team player
• have the ability to work under pressure
Plus Permission to wokr in Czechia or European citizenship
• Continuous training and development (courses in Soft skills, MS Office etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Career growth opportunities
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program – Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Modern Offices
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 14:07:51 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year