– Ensure Total Service Quality levels to the Stakeholders, adhering to E2E standardization.
– Analyze and check KPIs on quality of services provided and present during DORs;
– Participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
– Execute identified business and internal controls of O2C processes.
– Bachelor Degree;
– Native or bilingual proficiency in Italian;
– Proficiency in English;
– Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and SAP is a plus;
– Able to propose and implement improvements in procedures in the O2C Process;
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
– Strong customer focused attitude with a commitment to quality and customer service;
– Explain financial implications to Customers / Stakeholders and ensure their buy-in to expected behaviors.
– Opportunity to work in a reference company in its sector;
– Salary conditions compatible with professional experience;
– Dynamic and versatile work environment;
– Work contract with our client;
– Initial and continuous training;
– Location: Linda-a-Velha
Thu, 08 Feb 2018 09:36:18 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Italian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.