As a personal assistant (PA) you will work closely with senior management to provide administrative support. You will need to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organisation's aims and objectives. Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes to be successful in this selection process.
As a PA, you will often act as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
* Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
* Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
* Take notes or dictation at meetings and provide general assistance during presentations
* Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
* Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
* Organise & maintain diaries; make appointments
* Deal with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the MD
* Carry out background research and present findings
* Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
* Organise & attend meetings also ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
* Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff
* Undergraduate degree
* Previous experience in a similar position
* Good communication skills, both oral and written
* Fluent in English (written and spoken) and have a high level of Spanish
* Fluency in other EU languages will be a plus
* Organized and accurate person with attention to detail
* Client oriented
* Proficient working knowledge of World, Excel and PowerPoint
* Available Full-time (39h/week);
* Competitive Salary DOE
* 24 Holidays per year on a full-time basis
* Excellent multilingual working environment
* Convenient office location Sagrada Familia, Barcelona
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 16:10:13 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.