Are you mature, experienced, flexible and resilient?
Do you possess excellent organisational and communication skills?
Our client is a locally-owned and established business which operates the local franchise for some of the world’s most recognised brands. Their success is based on teamwork as they actively encourage and promote the development of employees, nurturing and growing talented individuals to become the next generation of leaders within the business.
An opportunity has arisen for a mature individual to join our client as a Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer. The PA will provide executive support to the CEO; the position involves interaction at all levels within the companies and access to sensitive and confidential information necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgement. The role carries the following main responsibilities:
- Ensuring calls and visitors are directed to the correct key people within the organisation
- Managing an active calendar of appointments and ensuring that the CEO’s schedule is managed in the most efficient and effective manner
- Handling the necessary bookings in relation to travel plans for the CEO, or for visitors.
- Preparing correspondence for, and on behalf of the CEO
- Maintaining the office filing system and respective database
- Supporting the CEO in maintaining relationships with Business Partners / Agents / Franchisors
- Liaising with the managers and executives of the companies which fall under the CEO’s remit
- Following-up pending matters relating to the CEO to ensure that they are seen to timely completion by the managers concerned
- Experience within a similar role
- Highly organised, flexible and able to prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to exercise discretion and good judgement
You will be exposed to a number of industries, in a company run by a team which takes pride in carrying out each and every task in a professional manner. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate.
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 09:53:13 +0100
People and Co
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.