“Sichuan Internships& Immersion Programs (SII) matches foreign interns with top international enterprises in Chengdu, China. Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan province. It’s a lively and rapidly developing city, with some of the best opportunities for developing business experience and having an amazing time all at once.
Our headquarters is in Chengdu the capital of Sichuan province, also it's the hometown of Panda. It’s a lively and rapid developing city, with some of the best opportunities for developing business and hospitality experience and having an amazing time all at once.
We match interns with hotels based on the interns’ interest and career goals, and the match is confirmed only after an online interview between the company and the candidate took place, after which -both sides approve the arrangement.
1. Speak fluent English
2. Candidate with European, American or South American passport
3. Age: 18-28
Food & Beverage and Receptionist
Regular Tasks Undertaken by intern:
1.Serving customers with a professional, efficient and courteous manner.
2. Taking orders from customers and ensure these are given to the appropriate person to execute.
3. Serving and advising clients with the composition of all menu items.
4.Serving bar/restaurant menu in accordance with laid-down standards.
5. Being aware of practice good customer relations, assisting the guests.
6. Attending customer complaints satisfactorily.
8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
1. Meals are included.
2. Accommodation in hotel apartment
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 07:40:06 +0100
SII Sichuan Internships & Immersion programs limit
Internship / Apprenticeship
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.