A luxury hotel located on the outside of Barcelona, it belongs to a world-renowned hospitality group. The hotel is particularly appreciated by guests for the organization of events. Hotel city its clientele is as oriented tourism as business.
In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
After a period of training you will be able to:
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards …)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates to the Yield Manager
You are studying tourism, hospitality or languages
Fluent in English and Spanish. You enjoy the customer relationship and you are positive attitude.
Available for a 6 months from March internship with internship agreement (Erasmus or University).
200 euros/month + free accommodaiton + meals
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 18:03:24 +0100
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Language/ Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.