SII offers paid internship positions in top international hotels in china.
Hospitality internships is our specialty. We have great contacts with 5 star international hotel brand sin Chengdu. All the positions include accommodations, meals and basic salary that is more than enough to support the intern during his stay here.
SII offer the most cost effective internships in China.
1.speak fluent English
2.candidate with European, American or south American passport
3. Age: 18-28
Basic Requirements from the Intern
- Open to all majors
- German/ French/ Russian native
- Fluent English language skills
- Chinese language skills not mandatory, but highly appreciated
- Game enthusiast with an interest in the video games industry
- Experience in the gaming industry is a big plus
- Familiarity with popular Japanese anime and its fan scene is a big plua
- Proficiency in standard office software
- Experience with social media channels (FB, Twitter, VK, forums, etc.)
- Intercultural skills/ ability to work in a mainly Chinese working environment
Open-minded and sociable personality
Typical Working Hours
Full-time: 5 days per week/ 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM/ 1.5 Hours lunch time
- Full-time: RMB 3000
- Up to RMB 1000 bonus (according to monthly performance report)
- Part-time: according to availability (details will be discussed in interview)
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 10:07:02 +0100
SII Sichuan Internships & Immersion programs limit
Internship / Apprenticeship
Sales & Marketing
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.