Sichuan Internships& Immersion Programs (SII) matches foreign interns with top international enterprises in Chengdu, China. Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan province. It’s a lively and rapidly developing city, with some of the best opportunities for developing business experience and having an amazing time all at once.
We match interns with companies based on the intern's interest and career goals, and the match is confirmed only after an online interview between the company and the candidate had taken place, after which – both sides approve the arrangement.
We offer an exciting paid internship position in the marketing department of international companies.
As an intern, you assist the company's team with the development and implementation of online and traditional marketing strategies. You help to develop communication and marketing strategies for clients, plan media releases and marketing campaigns for company events (workshops & seminars).
Fell free to contact us for further information about the program.
1.speak fluent English
2.candidate with European, American or south American passport
Role of intern
– Marketing assistant
Regular Tasks Undertaken by intern
1. Planning promotional events at the shop, outdoor events and monthly events &
2. Development of new marketing system and platform for promotion of the
company while understanding and learning the local Chinese market.
3. Network creations and build ups, creations of personal networking in order to
increase the company data base.
4. Communication and outsourcing of third parties media companies.
5. Managing and operating socials media networks.
Typical Working Day
– 5 days a week
– 8 hours a day
– 2500rmb in the first 3 months, and 3000rmb after
– offer the performance bonus in end of internship ends
– Considering hire you as regular employee when you finish the internship.
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 06:33:42 +0100
SII Sichuan Internships & Immersion programs limit
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Sales & Marketing
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.