At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the hair & beauty industry. Our product streamlines the work of more than 34,000 professionals and allows salon owners to successfully run and grow their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland, and we have a strong position in many international markets. We try to constantly grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
Due to the growth of our business, we are looking for an independent person able to effectively generate sales leads through cooperation and partnership agreements with other companies in the hair & beauty industry. As this role is focused on English-speaking market, the role can be fully remote – applicants can be based in the UK & Ireland, here in Poland, or elsewhere in Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing partners;
- Active acquisition of new business partners through online and face-to-face channels;
- Strategically developing our Partnership Program for the UK & Ireland markets;
- Active market analysis and skillful detection of opportunities and threats;
- Analysing affiliate networks;
- Taking ownership of Partnership Program communications and active promotion of campaigns;
- Negotiating and reviewing terms of cooperation.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Affiliate Program Management and building relationships with partners;
- A good business network in the UK / Ireland, or proven ability to build one;
- Ability to work independently and effectively;
- Experience in conducting business negotiations;
- Ability to think strategically;
- Experience in sales;
- Ability to work to targets and achieve goals based on KPIs;
- Broad understanding of various types of marketing (affiliation, SEO, social media, mobile);
- Willingness to travel when required;
- Excellent level of English (native speaker or equivalent);
- Experience connected to the hair & beauty industry would be an additional asset.
- A contract of employment, or self-employment – it’s your choice;
- Fully remote working arrangement, or the chance to work in our comfortable, modern workplace in Bielsko-Biała;
- Fixed or flexible working hours (depending on your preferences);
- Work in a young, friendly and ambitious team;
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and courses);
- Independence and a chance to implement your own ideas.
Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:12:45 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.