Would you like to live in the Capital of Central Europe? Prague will amaze you with its low cost of living, large expat community and wonderful architecture! Also, you will have the chance to start a career in one of the top multinational companies. Are you excited?
About the company:
The company is a large and diverse multinational with a friendly environment Their employees are from more than 60 countries. They offer great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, trainings, free language courses and collaboration on international projects await you.
Your role will include:
Accounts Payables’ objective is to process payment documents in a timely, accurate and cost efficient manner in a well-controlled environment.
- Process invoices in your portfolio and ensure invoices are paid on-time
- Solve and follow up on complex invoices
- Daily communicate within Payables department and with internal clients
- Work with various tools/databases
- Look for process improvements to maximize efficiencies
- Fluent in English and DUTCH
- Organized, able to prioritize and able to work independently
- Advanced in analytical capability and numeracy
- Customer service oriented
- Collaborative and active listener
- Innovative and creative
- Knowledgeable of SAP FI- / MM- module and Purchase to Pay process (is an advantage)
- A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
- Team building activities
- Wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments)
- Lunch allowance
- Free language courses twice a week
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation
- And much more!
Mon, 05 Nov 2018 13:06:39 +0100
Monster Career CZ
Shared services and Finance
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.