The Risk & Payments Analyst’s role is to protect corporate assets by identifying fraudulent behaviour conducted by existing or new application players that attempt to defraud the client by identity theft or bonus abuse with the intention of exploiting temporary application weaknesses/bugs or more elaborated cheating/collusion activities. Your work day will compose mostly of checking game play, withdrawal requests and verifying due diligence on customers. You will be involved in collating background information and analyse data to develop and deliver quality risk analysis on customer behaviour. You will also have a strong will and desire to be customer focused and engage in providing an excellent customer journey to all players by dealing with complaints and payment escalations.
- Perform risk assessment of new/current players throughout their customer journey and generated by the current Risk framework and perform EDD when appropriate
Evaluate, review and approve KYC documents sent in by players and use your expertise to establish affordability and legal funding when handling documents such as source of wealth and/or source of funds to mitigate AML risks or proceeds of crime
Ensure that all tasks performed are in line with the set processes and procedures related to anti-money laundering and KYC flows
Liaise with 3rd party Payment/fraud providers for enhanced investigations or resolutions linked to Player issues
Evaluate and identify suspicious behaviour as well as independently report Suspicious Transaction Reports (SAR) to the MLRO and deputy
Conduct enhanced ongoing monitoring and compiling of additional due diligence where this may be needed
Analyse, Prepare and handle chargeback disputes
Compile and handle daily reports & account reviews, under the supervision of the Payments and Risk Team Leader
Actively participate in improving internal procedures and processes linked to Risk, Fraud, Payments and AML
Analyse and process payments accurately and in a timely manner via different payment methods offered
Investigate and resolve issues related to money transfers, including reconciliation of transactions, missing deposits and missing withdrawals
Assist Customer Support with escalated queries related to Risk and Payment
Offer input into new processes, products and tools as well as assisting with the implementation of such to ensure team operational readiness
Any other task and related functions which may be delegated to the Employee by the Team Leader or Manager where this is needed
Contribute to team effort by meeting KPI's and SLA's
Other duties and ad hoc requests as required by the business
- A fluent English speaker
- You have a positive can-do attitude and a flexible approach – remember you’re gonna have to work shifts!
- Knowledge of online payments, gaming accounts, banking and payments processing will be considered a great asset!
- Have previous experience in customer risk assessments, EDD and AML rules, regulations within the gaming industry.
- You enjoy learning and have a genuine interest in iGaming and slot machine games
- An excellent team player, able to empathise and engage with people but can also work on own initiative
- A genuine interest in supporting people and finding creative solutions
- We are humble and easy-going, so please be so too
- Understanding of related legislation and regulations in fraud and risk mitigation
- Someone curious who questions why and challenges the status quo
- You are an agile thinker and have a knack for numbers and data
- Ability to learn new technology/systems/applications quickly
Apart from our vibrant and sunny offices, and rock-star teams here is what we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- An annual fitness allowance
- Daily fresh fruit and breakfast Wednesdays
- Health insurance
- Quarterly company and team events
- VIP tickets to many events and festivals showcasing world class DJ’s
- Transport for shift workers
- Learning and development opportunities
- Education allowance
- Discount cards
Tue, 05 Mar 2019 13:25:14 +0100
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.