Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Origin Multilingual is proud to announce, we are searching for a Payments Assistant to join a multi-sector, serviced business. This opportunity is offered on a full time and permanent basis.
Our client is a leading global outsourcer within a multi sector capacity and is in partnership with a Public Services Provider
Main purpose of job:
To work collaboratively as part of the Payments team undertaking all tasks required to deliver an effective and efficient service to key stakeholders across the business.
- Working within the Payments Team, proposing and scheduling payments.
- Co-ordinate and organise own workload and adhering to deadlines
- Liaising with key stakeholders and co-ordinating payment runs with internal departments.
- Raising and cancelling manual payments
- Balance sheet control and reconciliations including vendor accounts
- To effectively communicate and resolve ad hoc queries
- Liaison with the banks where required
If this sounds like you please contact us at Origin Multilingual to begin your application.
As a Payments Assistant you must have the following competencies:
- Decision making abilities
- Ability to develop and maintain new processes
- Working on your own initiative and resolution of queries within the team
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts and have the ability to work to deadlines
- Book keeping experience
- SAP experience
- Good working knowledge of excel
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 13:05:02 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.