The Coordinator Payroll is in charge of making sure the company’s employees are paid accurately and on time. You will also answer payroll queries and coordinate related requirements of Government agencies such as social security administration and tax authorities. The successful candidate will work closely with the Human Resources Department (HR) and Payroll Accounting (GL) and external payroll partner on all payroll related issues.
- Collect and review the payroll data received through (automated) systems to ensure integrity and compliance to Company Policy.
- Plan, provide and control accurate payroll information to external payroll partners.
- Review the payroll output information returned by the external payroll vendor.
- Perform a review of computed wages and spot checks, and correct errors to ensure the accuracy of payroll.
- Prepare accurate and timely payroll related wires and payments including required wage deductions like taxes and social securities.
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters.
- Generate reports and distribute to other departments for control or information purposes.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Keep up to date with changes in social security and tax requirements and monitor the effect of these changes on the company and inform other departments when necessary.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar payroll position.
- Knowledge of German Social Security, Tax and Employment legislation; one or more other European countries is a plus.
- Good Excel skills required
- Fluent in German and English, written and spoken. Knowledge of any other European languages is an asset.
- PeopleSoft experience is an asset; understanding of payroll within HRMS.
- Ability to work under pressure and with outside organizations (Payroll Vendors, Governmental Organizations, Tax Authorities).
- Proactive, well organized with hard working mentality.
- Good team player with service-oriented attitude.
- Clear and effective communications skills.
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:41:24 +0100
Abroad Experience International Recruitment
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.