For the Dow Benelux Integrated Center B.V. in Terneuzen we are looking for a HR Payroll Specialist with excellent knowledge of the English and Italian or German language (C1 level).
Dow Benelux Integrated Center is a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company. At Dow Benelux, innovations work every day. We do this by combining scientific insights with our technological knowledge. In this way we make sustainable contributions to solving the most urgent problems in the world, such as the need for clean drinking water, the generation of sustainable energy and the improvement of agricultural productivity. The history of Dow in the Benelux starts in 1955 with the opening of a trading office. Dow Benelux has since grown into a leading player. Approximately 2000-driven employees work from 6 branches and 20 factories in the Netherlands and Belgium on leading products and solutions. The plastics and chemicals produced in the Benelux find their way to customers and markets throughout the world. The heart of Dow in the Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen. Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of the Dow Chemical Company with 17 factories and approximately 1,700 employees. As the largest employer of Zeeuws-Vlaanderen Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
- Delivering all Payroll, Time & Absence, and Data Management activities for the employees in EMEAI in a productive and efficient manner.
- Develop and implement payroll strategy.
- Leading Payroll strategic improvement projects, change projects
- Monitoring and management of outside service providers, including managing, owning and having full accountability for the data to and from the payroll provider.
- Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments to employees and local authorities
- Maintaining a “best in class” internal/external compliance landscape and develop it as internal/external compliance environment change.
- Coordination over internal and external financial audits.
- Strong collaboration with HR and controllers department.
- Serve as a primary focal point and bridge for/between the payroll provider, employees and different functions within the organization for salary related inquiries
- Interchange salary input and output data with the payroll provider and perform validation activities to ensure the processing of accurate data
- Prepare and execute accurate and timely (manual) payments to employees, to local authorities and to the payroll provider
- Validate, reconcile and post payroll related financial data
- Report tax, social security and pension related data to local authorities
- Perform payroll activities regarding impat and expat, Employees Stock Purchase plan, LTI (Long Term Incentive) and stock option programs
- Perform activities according to the Dow internal control & compliance framework including internal and external audits
- Participate in process improvement projects
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree in HR, Finance or similar.
- You bring a minimum of 5 years payroll experience, both at a technical and practical level in diverse business and work processes or other relevant job experience.
- Your professional experience can either be within payroll/finance or HR compensation and benefits where you will have gained practical experience with designing / operating centralized business models.
- Fluency in English and Italian (written & oral).
We offer you a full time position within a growing company. Salary is between 2000-3500 euros gross a month. Travel costs will be reimbursed (with a maximum of 75 km single road).
Tue, 05 Mar 2019 17:28:49 +0100
Uitzendbureau de Pooter B.V.
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.