Our client is a german company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As a Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for:
– Perform daily payroll department operations
– Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
– Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
– Understand and apply proper taxation of employer paid benefits
– Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance as well as tracking and communicating to employees.
– Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
– Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks
– Reconciliation of outstanding checks.
– Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
– Develop ad hoc financial, operational and HR reporting as needed
– Entering and maintaining time clock and enter missed punched forms
– Produce reports legal reports, HR reports according to defined KPI
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
– Educational attainment level of university degree in human resources
– Native level of Dutch and fluent level of English (mandatory)
– Previous experience of 1 or more years in payroll
– Excel Advanced
– Knowledge of Labor Legislation
– Excellent oral and written communication
– High level of organization and individual adaptation
– Analytical skills
-Contract with the company
-Possibilities for professional growth within the company
-Opportunity to join an expanding company
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 20:01:01 +0100
TSP | International
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.